The CBA is governed by a Board of Directors. We strive to have an appropriate balance of small, medium, and large stations and markets represented that reflect the broad ethnic diversity of our state. All meetings are by teleconference except for one face-to-face meeting each summer.
Executive Committee of the Board
Want to be a CBA Board Member?
Criteria for consideration includes:
- Work as a station management executive or owner
- Support the CBA through dues and/or PEP program
- Desire to assist with state and federal lobbying efforts
- Encourage non-board colleagues to attend CBA events
- Help in recruiting other board members